WePlay Esports is an esports media holding company with key offices in the USA, China, and Ukraine. The holding company combines the best practices of esports, media, and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
Since 2012, the WePlay Esports brand is well-known for the high-quality organization and broadcast of online esports tournaments and LAN finals. Besides creating and hosting esports events, the holding company’s expertise lies in developing specialized IT solutions and a proprietary tournament platform, as well as brand integration into esports, and media rights sales.
Now we are looking for an experienced Character Animator who will be a part of the CG Department in our broadcast studio. As an Animator, you will be responsible for working with the team to conceive, prototype, and implement exciting CG animations, and collaborate with the production team to drive for high and consistent quality across our tournaments.
- creating new animations;
- working with ready-made animation assets;
- working with a MoCap;
- communicate with a production team.
- previous experience as Character Animator - we are looking for an experienced specialist who can themselves prepare all materials;
- portfolio (please, attach links in your CV);
- experience with Maya/Blender, Motion builder or similar soft;
- would be a plus: experience with Unreal/Unity and mocap;
- initiative position and be an expert in your field;
- curiosity, desire to understand and dig into the essence.
Benefits of working at WePlay Esports:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, within 15 minutes walking from “Osokorky” subway station;
- 18 workdays of paid leave and 12 workdays of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule and remote work options;
- no dress code policy and low-level bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after the successful completion of the trial period (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% covering of expenses for professional training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, summer BBQ party, new year party, children’s days);
- special discount terms to train in the gym located in the same building as the office;
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “welcome baby” gift, wedding time off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.
Be ready for several stages of selection: 1) portfolio screening, 2) call with recruiter, 3) interview with the lead of CG department, 4) test task.