ENESTECH a part of Techiia Holding, develops a B2B SaaS software for esports businesses with headquarters in Kyiv. The core product is called SENET - a cloud-based solution, management software for PC console-based gaming arenas. Senet is used by up to 2000 gaming centers in over 58+ countries worldwide.
Our solution helps automate the process, simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies and trends.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly skilled Chief Product Officer with a proactive attitude to help us scale within the existing and new markets that we will enter. The goal of the product is to constantly increase the number of active B2B users, as well as this role will require creating and suggesting solutions to gain new streams and building the RnD expertise where B2C shall be applied.
As a CPO you will work directly with the CEO, CTO, and Stakeholders, delivering the overall goal, meantime, the operational tasks will be handled by the Product Owner and by the Product Managers within the teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing product strategy on all internal products in close cooperation with the Product Owner and two Product Managers;
- setting clear product goals and controlling them based on metrics;
- communicating and collaborating with the internal and external stakeholders, understanding the connection between technology and business to present the most effective and efficient solutions;
- improve the RnD flow and processes. The main task of this will be to validate hypotheses on the new streams of monetization and adaptation to new and existing markets;
- creating and prioritization a high-level Roadmap;
- scaling the team, processes, and structure to new streams of monetization;
- evaluating and analyzing based on metrics and other data the new product solutions;
- initiating, analyzing, and implementing projects to refine existing products to find product growth points;
- budget management (evaluation of product team efficiency and development);
- monitoring the development of competitors and specialized technologies.
We require you to have:
- at least 3 years experience in a Product Management role;
- ability to work with multiple stakeholders and be able to set priorities based on business objectives;
- experience working with product metrics;
- practical experience working with teams that use Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- desire, skills, and ambitions to create the best product on a global level;
- as we are working with different countries, advanced level of English language;
- knowledge how to build and lead an effective team, by inspiring, training, and motivating them;
- understanding or experience with “Go to market” strategy principles;
- ability to keep up on the main goals and do not lose focus during the working process;
- ability to support your ideas with data, analytics and understand the metrics of the product;
- ability to translate business goals into product language to developers;
- technical literacy knowledge and understanding of modern technologies;
- experience working on products and their monetization;
- presentation and well-developed communication skills;
- experience or understanding how to build an efficient product on a global scale;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multitasking skills.
- product training, adaptation, and mentoring;
- free English courses for different levels;
- corporate football;
- internal and external corporate events;
- real career opportunities and professional development;
- the office is located near to Poznyaky m.st.;
- flexible work schedule, working days from Monday to Friday;
- friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spending time together after work.
Join us if you want to become a part of the community that changes the world around you!