FS Holding is an international company with extensive experience in the production and distribution of gaming and esports peripherals, accessories, merchandise in the markets of Europe, the USA, CIS, Ukraine, and Middle East. We are an exclusive distributor of Blizzard, Riot Games, Weta Workshop products in the CIS countries. We own the GLHF (GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN) and FRAGON trademarks, which produces headphones, rugs, armchairs, and clothing for gamers. The company develops the FragStore — chain of offline and online stores of gaming and e-sports products.
We grow our development team and looking for Middle PHP Developer.
What will you do?
- development of new and support of existing e-Commerce project;
- creating an API from scratch for a mobile application;
- refactor and maintain existing codebase;
- website and server technical support;
- research, develop and integrate business solutions.
We are expecting from you:
- commercial experience of development with PHP 2+ years;
- excellent knowledge of OOP;
- experience with one of these frameworks: Laravel / Symfony / Yii2;
- excellent knowledge of MySQL, profile and optimize queries;
- creating an API from scratch for a mobile application
- confident work with UNIX systems;
- hands-on profiling experience in XDebug and Blackfire;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a plus:
- experience of development in e-commerce projects;
- experience of design and development of high load systems;
- understanding of Agile principles and experience to work in a team with Scrum;
- Experience with Jira&Confluence, Slack.
We can offer:
- interesting, unique, and fast-growing project - it is planned to increase the load by х3;
- the ability to influence the development process;
- development opportunity as a team lead;
- flexible working hours (workday starts from 8:00 till 10:00);
- stable and timely payment of wages;
- paid vacation (18 workdays) and sick leave (12 workdays);
- cozy office in 5 minutes walk from Pozniaky metro station, no dress code, light, and friendly atmosphere;
- you can work from home, attend meetings at the office;
- corporate health insurance;
- free corporate English lessons, tuition compensation, access to the corporate library.