DashFight is an all-in-one fighting game hub that contains the most recent and complete information about four popular fighting disciplines: Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tekken 7, and Mortal Kombat 11.
Since 2020, DashFight helps fighters focus on upgrading their fighting skills, get fun, and useful information. We have created a unique infrastructure with pro-tips, VODs, character guides, tournament schedules, world rankings, and everything else desired by FGC to aid players on their path.
The mission of DashFight is to empower the fighting community, popularize fighting games, and offer their fans a unique experience.
Shortly about the team:
At the moment, the team consists of 32 people, which is divided into 4 main areas: Product development, Marketing, Content, PR and Business development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing in business development strategy;
- Development valuable proposals for potential endemic and non-endemic advertisers and partners;
- Making contracts and licenses with Game Developers, Tournament Organizers, organization and players;
- Building good relationships with TOP market players;
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones;
- Searching and developing new markets and abilities to grow;
- Planing and oversee new initiatives;
- Representing DashFight business brand (conferences, meetings, and industry events).
Required skill set:
- Previous working experience as a Business Development Manager 2+ years;
- Work with EU or/and US markets;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
Would be a plus:
- Working experience in eSports or video gaming sphere.
Social package includes:
- Office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station. Of course during the quarantine times it working from home;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- No dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- Free English courses (with a native speaker);
- Corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, Company birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off);
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.