WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands’ integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly skilled Python Developer to our Events team.
Events is one of the main product of the WePlay ecosystem, which deals with broadcasting of our own tournaments on the web. The goal of the product is to create and constantly increase the viewer (fan) base that will constantly watch WePlay Esports using our platform and the built-in Twitch extension.
The team is created and exist for a while, so you might ask, who is the team? The team of friends that make esports the same sport as any other. We joke a lot and work even harder, because we enjoy what we see as a result. From a Python Developer we expect to have the same attitude.
- implementing new feature / project;
- code reviewing;
- designing services communication;
- database designing;
- decomposing and estimating.
- at least 3 years of experience as Python Developer;
- working experience with different frameworks;
- proven experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis;
- understanding the structure of data;
- understanding algorithms;
- good communicative skills.
Experience with big data and machine learning will be a plus :)
Social package includes:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 15-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- gym partnership program for the gym located in the same building as the office;
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.