Enestech Software is looking for a Data Analyst to become a part of our friendly team.
About us: ENESTECH software is an IT developer of software and hardware for the esports business headquartered in Kyiv.
The core product is a SENET cloud solution — a tool for managing a huge set of PCs and full control over the activities of the center of the e-sports. SENET is represented in more than 35 countries. In fact, it is a platform for managing computer and console clubs, which will help simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our own development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies.
- Conducting and managing data projects with a product manager’s vision of success in mind
- Collecting and managing data to tailor projects
- Building math and statistical models for internal predictions
- Visualizing data with any familiar tool (e.g. Power BI, Google data studio)
- Building a long-term trusted relationship across organization
- Building reports for tracking performance and calculating ROI
- 2+ years of business experience in the same role
- Familiarity with core statistical concepts
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Experience with building ETL process
- Experience with any related SQL databases (mysql, postgresql, google big query as a +)
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Working hours: from 9(10) am till 6(7) pm, 5 working days of a business week
- Product training, adaptation
- Free English courses
- Private Entrepreneur employment and support (ФОП)
- Medical insurance after 6+ months of employment
- Flexible motivation conditions
- Real career opportunities and professional development
- The office is located 5 minutes from m. Poznyaki
- A friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spend time together after work