FS Holding is an international company with extensive experience in the production and distribution of gaming and esports peripherals, accessories, merchandise in the markets of Europe, the USA, the CIS, and Ukraine. We are an exclusive distributor of Blizzard, Riot Games, Weta Workshop products in the CIS countries. We own the GLHF (GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN) trademark, which produces headphones, rugs, armchairs, and clothing for gamers. The company develops the FragStore - chain of offline and online stores of gaming and e-sports products.
Now we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for leading the marketing process, and team of the Holding, control, and reporting of all activities, sales support.
The current position assumes a transition to the role of CMO in the future.
- Developing and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars, exhibitions and programs, new product introductions, and other marketing projects;
- Keeping a brand strategy and monitoring the competitors;
- Setting and administration of an annual marketing budget, manage, and measuring marketing campaign costs;
- Work with sales teams on brand initiatives, and taking part in the development of sales forecasting including tracking changes in supply and demand;
- Manage and refining the organization’s social media presence;
- Conducting market research studies;
- Utilizing data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data;
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs;
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing managers.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field;
- Knowledge of the esports industry is a must. Gaming experience considered as a benefit;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English and fluency in Russian;
- Proficient knowledge in marketing research and statistical analysis;
- Strong project management and leadership skills;
- Data analysis experience;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.);
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Official employment;
- Office space with comfortable work conditions is a stone's throw from the Sea (Limassol);
- 22 working days for vacation;
- 12 working days for sick leaves;
- Medical insurance after 6 months of work;
- Work schedule - 10.00-19.00 (Mon-Fri) (the starting and ending time is flexible);
- Relocation compensation.
Applying for the vacancy, please share your e-sports knowledge and experience of playing video games in a cover letter. Thank you!