TECHIIA holding was founded at the end of 2018, and today it unites 10 business projects, ІТ products of our holding are used in 80 countries, and we have a team of more than 1000 experts all over the world. TECHIIA is included in the list of TOP companies with the best CSR practices and innovations in the work with employees, and its founders are the one of the best business transformers. TECHIIA foundation of our holding brings large-scale charity projects into life.
About the position:
We are in a lookout for an experienced, open-minded person to join our team, which currently consists of 5 Recruiters. Being a part of a Techiia Holding, you will be constantly interacting with a variety of different hiring managers and products. And as a full-cycle Recruiter we expect a decision-making attitude, nevertheless with strong executive search and head-hunting skills.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- sourcing and recruiting candidates by using professional networks, databases, job boards, social media and through referrals;
- interviewing candidates at various stages of the hiring process (screening interviews, depth HR related interviews and in-person final decision-making interviews);
- assessing candidates relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- hiring the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our culture;
- creating and continually supporting “relationship management” attitude;
- building and remaining trustful connections with candidates;
- managing all communicating with candidates until they get onboard;
- maintaining a clear organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS);
- time to time react on ad hoc recruitment related tasks.
To fulfill the above-mentioned responsibilities, we can offer you:
- proper budget, for recruiting "gadgets" (Recruiter profile on LinkedIn, Amazing hiring, djinni, target advertising, social media sponsored posts, or anything else you will need to successfully close the position);
- stable, non-formal atmosphere with a low bureaucracy level and a really, really fast-paced environment;
- various opportunities to learn and unlimited growth/promotion space.
We require you to have:
- familiarity with different level of positions (both tech and non-tech);
- proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house, or agency);
- understanding of technical and non-technical means;
- intermediate or higher level of English (both written and oral);
- hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- experience with screening and evaluation techniques;
- familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- strong decision-making skills, and clear understanding what is a “right hire”;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast-changing environment;
- time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously, as well as be able to adapt and prioritize tasks in a fast pace manner.
Social package includes:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorki subway station;
- 18 work days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO, Dota2, MK11 tournaments, summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days and etc.);
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, wedding Time Off).