About the role:
We are looking for a junior/middle C# developer to develop and implement new features in our product, particularly integration with windows, custom UI for users, network services support and many more. So, it’s important to have relevant experience and be responsible, initiative, and have a desire for professional growth.
You’ll work in a desktop team in cooperation with backend and frontend developers, QA and DevOps.
Technical stack: C/C++, C#, WPF, Windows Forms.
ENESTECH develops a B2B SaaS software for the esports business with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is SENET — a cloud solution for managing a huge set of PCs and full control over the activities of the center of the esports. SENET is represented in more than 35 countries. In fact, it is a platform for managing computer and console clubs, which will help to simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our own development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies.
- Desktop software development
- Custom browser development
- Improvement of existing solutions
- Proficiency in C#
- C/C++ experience
- 1+ years experience
- Experience in WPF with MVVM
- Experience in Windows Forms
- Experience with client server application development
- Good knowledge of MS Patterns and Practices
As a plus:
- Application architecture design skills
- Software security knowledge
- Working hours: from 9(10) am till 6(7) pm, 5 workdays/ 2 days off
- Product training, adaptation
- Free English courses for different levels
- Registration — Entrepreneur (ФОП)
- Work 6+ months and get medical insurance
- Flexible motivation conditions (competitive rate + bonuses)
- Real career opportunities and professional development
- The office is located 5 minutes from m. Poznyaki
- A friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spend time together after work
Come on board, and let's grow together!