The international technological TECHIIA holding was founded at the end of 2018 and today it unites 10 business projects, ІТ products of our holding are used in 80 countries, and we have a team of more than 1000 experts all over the world. TECHIIA is included in the list of TOP companies with the best CSR practices and innovations in the work with employees, and its founders are the one of the best business transformers. TECHIIA foundation of our holding brings large-scale charity projects into life.
We have an expertise in the fields of software development, ІТ products, esports, media, production of souvenir goods of premium class and of construction of infrastructure objects. We unite technologies and modern business processes to help our clients get the maximum result from using innovations.
About the role:
We are in a lookout for an experienced, open-minded person to join our team of Financial Department. Being a part of a Techiia Holding, you will be constantly interacting with a variety of different financial managers of our companies in the holding.
Your main task will be the analysis of all business processes of companies, their optimization, search for solutions and implementation to create the same financial processes of all holding companies.
- As a member of the Financial Team you are responsible to analyse the business procedures and development and implement improvements, both technical and procedural.
- You are the bridge between Headquarter and Operating companies, always searching for and implementing the best solution within a reasonable time.
- Automation and simplification of business process to bring more value.
- Coordination and keeping track of the projects.
- Reporting and analysis or improvement measurement.
- Provision of support to stakeholders of the business processes.
Our requirements to you:
- You have experience in Strategic Finance and/or Project Management/Process improvements at least 3 years.
- Experience in finance modeling.
- You are proactive and always ready to find the best solutions.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are a great team player.
- Systematic, solution-oriented and coordinating way of working.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian written and spoken.
Social package includes:
- Our office space with comfortable work conditions and various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorky subway station. Also, we offer ability to work remotely.
- 18 workdays of paid vacation and 12 days of paid sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work.
- No dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy.
- Medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package).
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training.
- Free English courses (with a native speaker).
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off).
- You will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more.