We are looking for an experienced Python developer in our back end team. You’ll work with existing projects and implement new features, and new projects. For better understanding, last time the team released several projects: 1) service for managing data: matches and tournaments schedule, teams and players data - for our tournaments; 2) Twitch extension; 3) Dota2 demo parser; 4) CS:GO replay parser; 5) storing and aggregating stats from broadcasts.
WePlay! Events is the unit of the WePlay! Esports. We talk about esports tournaments in plain language through the tournament pages on the website and the Twitch Extension during the broadcast. Our company has its own production, which makes tournaments at the level of "Wow!" (That's how Valve rated us). If it's even easier, we do 4DX: we enhance the viewing experience for a full immersion in the tournament.
Our team is part of the people who make eSports the same sport as any other. We joke a lot and work even harder because we get high from the result :)
Technical Stack: Python 3.6+, aiohttp, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ.
As a project management tool, we use Atlassian Stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence).
- implement new feature/project
- code review
- design services communication
- database design
- decompose and estimate
- 3+ years working with Python in a professional production environment
- experience working with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- experience with different frameworks, but most preferable aiohttp
- understanding the structure of data
- understanding algorithms
- highly collaborative in nature, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Would be a plus:
- experience with big data
- experience with machine learning
In your team there will be:
- working on debugged processes;
- periodic knowledge sharing and access to educational resource accounts;
- no legacy at all :)
BENEFITS AT WEPLAY! ESPORTS:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and DOTA tournaments, WePlay! Esports birthday, summer BBQ party, new year party, children’s days);
- gym partnership program for the gym located in the same building as the office;
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “welcome baby” gift, wedding time off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.