WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands' integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
Now we have a new opportunity for a PR & Outreach Manager, who will be responsible for implementing outreach/digital PR strategies.
- Working on links outreach (barter/article for article / expert article proposal) and creating linkbuilding plans;
- Working closely with the SEO team to ensure PR & Communications campaign success;
- Keyword analysis and domain evaluation;
- Leading the execution of media pitching strategy on campaigns across national, global, esports, and business media;
- Supporting the communications team in the ideation of PR content for external exposure;
- Managing a large network of media contacts;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key media channels, journalists, and bloggers;
- Identifying potential websites, publishers, and journalists to media pitch opportunities
- Developing and executing Media Relations and Outreach Plan;
- Running A/B tests on subject lines and email copy;
- Preparing photography and other media for publication and maintain digital media library;
- Overseeing daily, weekly, monthly tracking of the various elements of the Media Relations & Outreach plan to ensure all projects are on track, that all deadlines are met, and that all plans are implemented in a timely and quality way;
- Tracking all earned media coverage activity - media equivalencies, media mentions, articles, key coverage, and maintain archive;
- Monitoring and measuring media coverage within monitoring tools;
- Creating press clippings;
- Reporting the success of your outreach efforts.
- Passion for publisher outreach and relationship building;
- Pitchbox experience a major plus;
- A good understanding of SEO and its ties to PR/Comms would be a plus;
- Excellent eye for detail with exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills;
- Proven ability in securing positive PR exposure;
- Networking with key publications, journalists, bloggers;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Familiarity and proficiency with SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics would be a plus. If there is no such experience our SEO team would be a guide;
- Ukrainian/Russian — fluent (native);
- English — Advanced+.
Benefits of working at WePlay Esports:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorki subway station;
- 18 work days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota2 tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more.