WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands' integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
Now we have a new opportunity for a Communications Project Manager to join our team.
- Communications Project Manager is responsible for managing special projects and campaigns within Communications;
- To support the CCO to deliver effective and intelligent communications that support the company’s organizational goals;
- To collaborate with other teams and team members to make the workflow coherent;
- To develop project plans, including project life cycles, project requirements, resource requirements, change management processes, risk management, key milestones, communication mechanisms, and deliverables;
- To oversee the planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to timelines and budgets;
- To create and maintain the project schedule;
- To negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks;
- To ensure quality control throughout project life cycles;
- To track and report on project milestones and provide status reports;
- To maintain detailed project documentation including meeting (meeting reports), action items, and issues lists;
- To manage legal documents flow and other support documents to make the projects happen;
- To establish a system of measurement and evaluation to help improve performance across the Communications function;
- Data Entry and Management in project management software;
- To provide additional assistance when required to support the activity of the Communications team.
- Experience in a similar role (agency or in house, we don't mind);
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- A willingness to take on responsibility, learn quickly and progress fast;
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages;
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities;
- Ability to work independently, perform multiple tasks, complete tasks on schedule and respond to deadlines, and interact effectively with people inside and outside the organization;
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations;
- Ukrainian/Russian — fluent (native);
- English — Advanced+.
Benefits of working at WePlay Esports:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorki subway station;
- 18 work days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota2 tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more.